“We will keep you informed and in the know every step of the way.”Anthony Petz
At Probate PNW, we are committed to making your experience as the executor of an estate easy and painless as possible, while maximizing the value of the real property. We have years of experience working with administrators through the intricate details and often complex steps of the probate process, and serving you is our biggest priority.
We can help ease your burden by:
- Providing probate real estate guidance and information in layman’s terms
- Providing a free valuation of real property to aid in estimating the value of the estate
- Creating a market value analysis and providing comparable sales
- Recommending what or what not to repair or remodel to maximize the value of the property
- Preparing the property for sale so you don’t have to by coordinating and executing landscaping, repairs, remodeling, maintenance, cleaning, and more at no upfront cost to the estate.
- Listing and professionally marketing the property
- Receiving and consulting with you on offers and all paperwork associated with the transaction
- Coordinating with other finance and legal professionals
- Communicating with relatives, agencies, trades, attorneys, creditors and other third parties
- Communicating with you every step of the way so you know what is
happening,when it is happening and why it is happening
Liquidating an estate and preparing to sell a property through probate comes with a litany of tasks. This can be a difficult task and result in a feeling of being overwhelmed. Our goal is to immeasurably lighten your load and simplify things as much as possible. We are thoroughly trained professionals that assist in the navigation of these tasks daily. We offer a simplified and efficient way to maximize the value of the property, without cutting corners through our knowledge and ready resources.
When you chose to list your property with Probate PNW you receive a reliable partner that you can depend on to get the job done. We have a full suite of home selling services and a team of experienced experts for every step of the home selling process. Any answers or resources you need will be available, ready and at your disposal.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleaning and housekeeping services to ensure the home is “show ready”
- Licensed and bonded electricians and plumbers
- Estate and yard sale services
- Eviction services and squatter removal
- Gardeners and landscapers
- Haul away services for unwanted and unsightly garbage and debris
- Movers and packers – we can coordinate the packing and moving of any items you wish to keep
- Carpenters, painters, and handymen
- Property preservation, board up and property security
- We are able to handle all repairs in most cases and even defer payment until escrow
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.